Erick LOVES our KIDS. What I mean by that is, that he loves when they are babies but mostly just because their smell is intoxicating and they snuggle endlessly with him. Yes, they are cute and precious but he really is NOT into the babies too much. He has always said, he can't wait for the kids to get just a little older so he can go and do "stuff" with them. Well...the time has come!!
He has been wanting to take Derick snowboarding this Winter. The timing of the snow fall just never worked out for some reason. He told Claira and Kash that they needed to be a little older to go....that is until he found out they would be "free" and let me just tell you this about Erick...
Don't threaten him with something free!!!
So he went shopping for some snow get up's for the kiddos. He got some food, I packed them ALL up and off they went to Flagstaff!!! Just Erick and the 3 big kids!! Crazy? YES, ABSOLUTLY!!! IMPRESSIVE? To me, OF COURSE!
BEST DAD IN THE WORLD? WITHOUT A DOUBT!!!
Erick said, "That was the MOST fun I think I have EVER had with our kids. I could have watched them forever boarding down the mountain. It was awesome"
They ALL had SO much fun! Erick booked a great Hotel that fed them a yummy breakfast AND dinner. It had a pool and hot tub that they all enjoyed. They boarded their little hearts out and loved every second of it! So here are a TON of pictures of the kids learning, crashing, slicing, playing, and swimming.
He said by about half way through the first day they all pretty much had the hang of it!
The one thing Erick forgot...was to get a shot of him with the kids. :(
This was right before they headed home. They brought Paiz a cooler full of snow. She loved it! (I need to upload those pictures. Dangit!)
The kids were all SUPER sunburnt, even the whites of their eyes were red! It was crazy. Next time, more sunscreen and goggles are a must!
Otherwise, I would probably say it was a PERFECT weekend for Dad and the kids!
3 comments:
That is so awesome, one of my most favorite memories with my Dad is the day he taught me how to snowboard (I was 18, but it was still amazing) so fun!!!
That is awesome, I am so impressed...way to go Erick!
SO impressed! Good Job Erick!
Post a Comment