Saturday, March 5, 2011

Snowboarding Part II


My poor babies eyes were sunburnt!  It was the craziest thing that I had never seen before.  Erick felt TERRIBLE!  He assured me that next time, he will rent goggles and use more sunscreen.  We think Derick was a little dehydrated as well.  After he got some Gatorade and Ibuprofin in him he was good as gold again!  


The kids really didn't act like their eyes or burnt little faces bothered them at all.  They were on a boarding high I think!
 They could NOT wait for Paiz to wake up to show her the snow they brought home.  It was so cute.  Erick said it was all their idea too.
I love how much they all love eachother.  

We decided to make REAL snow cones out of the Snow.  
It was so good just plain but a little flavored syrup sure did make it even tastier!!








Paiz was THRILLED with her present from the kids.  She was sad that she didn't get to go with them...but by the look on her little face...
She got over it!


1 comment:

angie said...

your kids are too cute.