Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Dr. Suess!

This year Kashie got to celebrate the Birthday of the GREAT Dr. Suess at school.  He came home SO excited from his day.  Mrs. Damron was even dressed up as The Cat in the Hat.  She is awesome!  He even brought home a recipe for "Green Eggs and Ham"
We had an entire dinner in celebration and Kash pretty much made it all!  
My Cowboy was out trucking that night and our dear friends Debbie and her kiddos were over and her Hubby happened to be out of town as well for work, so we had this WONDERFUL dinner together!  We put a Dr. Seuss Movie on Netflix to add to the atmosphere.  
It was SUCH a fun NIGHT.
Thanks Kashie Boy! 
I adore you my sweet little boy!

 He cracked ALL the eggs and only got ONE tiny shell in there.  We got it right out though.  He was a pro at this!  Debbie and I were majorly impressed with his skills!


 We had BLUE pancakes and Orange Julius to drink!
 Here are all the kiddos.  They SCARFED every bit we gave them and even wanted seconds!




Debbie and I were talking as we were helping Kash make this dinner and watching him.  He was SO happy and willing to work or do ANYTHING we asked of him.  It really is AMAZING what a little one on one
time will do for a child.  I needed this reminder from my own Cat in the Hat.  
He is such a joy.  Yes, he is ornrey...more than the rest but he is precious and beautiful and fun and funny!  He was SO proud of his dinner and ate every second of the prep time up!  
I am so thankful to be a Mother.  Especially to this little guy!
I love you my Kash Money!

No comments: