Tuesday, June 29, 2010

TRADITION!!!

TRADITION!! 
(Can you hear the song? I can!)
ANYWAYS.......
For as long as I can remember and probably even before that, as a family and always additional friends we go to the Scottsdale Park on New Years Day.  We load up bikes, scooters, skateboards, cardboard and LOT'S OF FOOD and head out for the Day. 
It is so much fun.  The kids slide down the hills on Cardboard.  They NEVER get bored.  I am so thankful that my Parents have done this every year.  I am thankful that the fun memories I have as a child doing this will carry on to my children.  Here are a few pictures from last year.  These are all the grandkids that were there that day at that moment!  It is hard to stop them from having fun for a photo op!

I love this picture of My parents with Claira, Kash and Paiz.  They are all SO HAPPY!  LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!
These pictures made me laugh.  Claira is NEVER too far from Papa Joe when he is around.  Sorry Meemaw!!
Can't wait til 2011!!

2 comments:

The Bundy Family said...

I remember we did that with you guys one years. That was so much fun! I love traditions. Your parents are too cute.

The Brown Family said...

I just clicked over from fb! This is one of my favorite memories from our time in Mesa on Lehi Road. Actually, most of my memories involve your family! It was such a great place for our little family.

Kim