Sunday, June 27, 2010

In just one Month....


My Sweet little Paizly has had many changes in her little life. I always have a hard time when my babies grow up.  However, the other three kiddos have done each little thing in it's own time.  NOT Paizly Rose, no she just decided it was time to be a big girl and that is just what my beautiful girl is.
For starters...She woke up one day and said she wanted to wear panties "no more wipers" So I figured...why not give it a try. Well, there was no trying with this girl.  She has been 100% potty trained since that morning.  EVEN at NIGHT!  She amazes me!  And I have to say...I LOVE HER BOOTY IN PANTIES!!!
Since she was wearing panties full time we had to change her crib to a toddler bed so that she could get up and go potty at night.  Like a trooper, she has been great at going right to bed just like the big girl she is!


She went to her first movie.  Actually this was her 2nd but she was too young for the first one.  She was so good and loved the being at the movies.  She looks so tall in this picture.
Paiz got her first Pedicure!!  She LOVED this!  She picked her own polish color and sat through the whole thing.  She loved the massage part too.  The gal that gave it to her spoiled her rotten the entire time she was there.  Such a fun time!
For MONTHS now Paiz has been asking me to get her "ears pinched" I thought she was just too young and did not really know what she was asking for.  So the other day we were leaving the Movies as a family and she told Erick she wanted to get her ears Pinched.  He said, "are you sure?" of course she said "yes" So we unloaded everyone and into Claires we went.  She walked right in and picked out her earrings, climbed into the chair and let the gals clean and mark her ears.  All with a HUGE grin on her face. (could you believe I did not have a camera on hand!)  THEN out came the earring guns and EVERYTHING changed!  She was NOT having it!  Of course, they had already opened the earrings so we were paying the 40 bucks regardless if she got them pierced or not. So I did what any good Mother would do....I scooped her up into my arms gave her a little love, sat her on my lap, got a good grip on her and told the girls to MAKE IT QUICK! She was totally fine as soon as it was over and keeps saying "They're perfect! They are so sparkly"  I think she forgives me!


Don't worry....she is still my sassy little girl who if she does not get her way put's on this pouty face that only a PROFESSIONAL 2 year old can pull off!  She is the most downright sassy little thing I have ever met and I adore every little big girl thing about her.  It is so hard that she is growing up so quick especially over the last month!  I miss the sound of diapers crinkling. This is the first time in 8 years I have not had a child in diapers. Thankfully they ALL still let me rock and sing to them every night.  I love my babies. 


Is this not the CUTEST BEHIND you have EVER SEEN!!!???  OHHHH I love this girl! Please Paiz please...slow down a little bit.  You will be a big girl forever, you are only a baby for a short time.  Momma needs you to slow your pace just a little.  Thank you my Sass a Frass Girl.

3 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

Reading this made me tear up a little. Our kids are so big now. As much as I hated changing diapers and midnight feedings, I now miss them so much. I still wash Trevor baby wash! It doesn't smell as good on a 4 year old! If you find a way to keep them little, please share it iwth me.

The Bundy Family said...

Oh my goodness she is way too darling for words. I absolutely love the pouty face picture. Those faces I never tire of. I can't believe that she is getting so big. Good job on blogging. You are awesome!

Emily Ruth said...

She's too adorable. I think we should arrange the marriage with her and Mo. Whattaya think?