Uhhhh yeah....really. He is right. Sorry for the small print, I didn't want to say that too "loud" He needs no confirmation! If you know my Love, you know I am right!
So here I go...I am going to do better about blogging. Let me explain what this might mean to some of you...my friends that read this blog. It will probably get boring to you. I am going to try to use this as more of a journaling tool rather than just an update on the Farabee's. I guess the reason I struggle with this is I keep a journal. Actually I keep 6!! Yes, 6. I have my own personal journal. I have one for each of our children. I started each child their own journal when I found out I was pregnant with them. I write in them at least once a month and sometimes more. I also have a journal dedicated solely to "kids funny sayings" When they say something silly, I quickly jot down the date their age and what they said. I write in my own probably once a month as well. I don't honestly think that is too bad! So I guess that one will be for the more personal stories and thoughts. This Blog is very personal but y'all know what I'm talking about. So I am sorry if my Ramblings become less than interesting but I am excited about the prospect of this as the Mister and Myself saw a dear friends Blog Book. A beautiful HUGE book that she had bound of her Blog. Lisa is so good at writing and she inspires me almost daily! She is such an example to me of a lovely Mother. Her book is amazing and Erick LOVED it!! So that is what we are shooting for. I am not as eloquent a writer as she is but hey...it's me!
To start this new trend I am not going to post a bunch of pictures because my 15 minutes for tonight has swiftly past as I have been interrupted already 3 times. (this is what my Mister does not understand when he say's "it will only take you 15 minutes") I started this post a little over 30 minutes ago and since have gone up to re-cover up one Little, take one potty and assist throne-side as my Oldest Little is sick. After cleaning the bathroom floor and getting the two little boys back snug in their beds, I am back...
So... to my Love (and YOU are) This post is for you. I love you! I am thankful that we are still friends after nearly 10 years of Marriage. I love that we lay in bed and laugh with each other and at each other. I am thankful that you work EVERY single day to provide our family with a beautiful life. I am thankful that you HONOR your Priesthood. I LOVE that you are ALWAYS... and yes, I said ALWAYS (because it is true) the first to volunteer for ANYTHING, if it means helping someone else and that you prefer to let your help be in the shadows and go unrecognized. You make me laugh. You spoil me and you enjoy it. You are an UNBELIEVABLE Father. I could never have chosen a more Choice Man to be the Father of My Children. You make me worry. Why do you ask? Well because you often drive half asleep (thankfully you drive slow) You get kicked or charged by a 500 plus Pound animal weekly and the thought of you hurt or not in my life is unbearable. YOU KNOW I think about it all the time because that is just how I am. I worry myself until it hurts and then I have to bring myself back to reality and incase you haven't guessed it yet...I am in LOVE with MY reality! Last but not least....I LOVE how you ROCK these SHADES!!!
You make my heart Happy!!! :)
I know this post will totally embarrass you. For that, I am not sorry. You asked for it!!! There are so many things that I adore about you. I don't want to get too mushy so I will leave my list as it is. Just know that even though our life together may not be "perfect" it is PERFECT for us. I love you Baby!
MUUUAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:
such a cute post to your husband molly! and what a great idea to keep a journal for each kid. that is awesome! i'm the opposite of you and totally STINK at keeping up with a journal but for some reason can sit down and type it all out. but i love making it into a book & caleb loves looking through it!
anyway i just think you & your family are so fantastic. and when i read what you write i am inspired to do better so keep it up!
Oh my dear dear friend Molly, thank you for such kind words. I do think that you might be too kind. You, are such an amazing person and I feel so lucky to have crossed yours and Erick's path. I am pretty sure that I have not met a couple that is as self-less as you too. Thank you for being such a wonderful example. I love your family with my whole heart and only wish that I could see you more often.
By the way, way awesome idea about the different journals. I will admit I have been terrible at writing in my own. Somehow typing seems to fit me better. I think you are amazing and can't wait to see inside your home more. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are real. That is what I love about you most! Love Lisa
Post a Comment