This year, one of the Dance Studios in Maricopa put on a Daddy Daughter Dance. The girls were SUPER excited to go as was Erick. The day before the dance, Erick took both girls shopping for a new dress. They were gone for quite some time and tried on many dresses. In the end, the girls had beautiful matching pink dresses with just the right amount of spin and they both felt like little Princesses.
The day of the dance I took the girls to get Manicures and Pedicures with Kenzie and 5 other little friends that were also going to the dance. They were treated with hot rock massages and fancy nail designs. We came home and got all cleaned up. I did the girls hair and put make up and glitter on them. They were in HEAVEN!
I LOVE Claira's face in the picture below. She was so excited and felt so special.
BEAUTIFUL SISTERS
Erick and the girls had a wonderful time. They all danced and went out for ice cream afterwards. I am so thankful that I have 2 girls. My sister and I are best friends. It is a friendship that I treasure and I have friends that do not have a sister that are envious of that. I love that Erick enjoys spending time with his girls even though a dance is TOTALLY not in his element. He is such a good Dad. I have wonderful memories of "dates" with my Dad. I cherish them, and I know that our girls will too.





No comments:
Post a Comment