Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Too much!!

I was just browsing through some old photos and found this!!! I was not going to post it as I have been a little "post happy" since I started this blog thing but I just could not resist! All three of these are seperate occasions and I am sure there are at least 2 more that I do not have photos of. (Sometimes I do not keep my cool well enough for the photo op.) It is a good thing they are so cute!! Crazy little nuts!!!

4 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Ok, do you really NEED baby powder. I would be getting rid of it fast. What a good mom...I would freak. My Kenzie is our mess. She is always into something...like my makeup. I get so mad...no matter where I hide it, she can find it. Your kids are all too cute and they look like a blast.

Lis said...

YOure kids are so cute Molly! You need to buy stock in baby powder! What do you use it for? I got some for Lexi before she was born but i havent used it yet! Let me in on your baby powder secrets!!! I might be missing something here!

Misty said...

Wow - you have been busy! You didn't even tell me you had a blog! You are the only person I know who has like 100 bloggin friends the first day you start! Very cute pics of your kiddos!

DR Gunderson Family said...

That Pic is Soooo great! I love those little rascals :)Funny Babies!

--Rachel