Monday, September 8, 2008

Random cuteness!!

My handsome little cowboy!! This was his 5th birthday cake!
This picture of Claira is so funny, she says that she "needs her glasses to see" yes, those are Barbie toy glasses!! Like Mother like daughter!!

This is an older pic of the the kids, they all just are so dang cute I had to post it!!


9 comments:

Becky said...

Molly- I'm excited you have a blog!! I can keep up with you now. I didn't even know you had a 4th child...wow, where have I been?? I'll send you an invite to my blog! And you can see if there is anyone you know listed on my side bar...my sister is under 'my family'!

Lis said...

HOLY COW MOLLY! YOU HAVE 4 KIDS?? WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN!! Its so good to see you guys! Its been YEARS!!! Way to have a blog! Now I can see what youre up to! YEY!

BTW... this is MELISSA BREWER. I HOPE you remember ME!!!! =)

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

Holy cow! Your kids have grown so much! I am so glad that you have a blog! We can keep in better touch now!

TammeNBen said...

I love that you have a blog. I admit, I am a stalker too...I read but rarely leave comments. Your kids are so cute. I have a few blogs you might be interested in on mine. I have been going to email you forever ago, but hey I am lazy. It was so much fun seeing you in Jan, we'll have to do it again when I am in town.

The Garbison family said...

Soooo cute! It is so fun to see you guys again, even if it's on the 'net. :-) You rock Molly!!

The Nunes' said...

Molly... It's so good to see you guys, it's been forever! I still can't get over how much Derek looks like Erik, he's a little mini-me! Shay and I are trying to plan something for next month to get everyone together so we'll let you know when we get it figured out. Your family is darling and I'm excited to finally be able to keep in touch with you!

Gailine said...

Love the blog. It looks amazing. Your family is adorable as always (broken nose and all). See you soon. Gailine

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Molly. I like it. Welcome to Bloggerdome. I just got here a couple weeks ago myself!

DR Gunderson Family said...

Hey Miss Molly! Welcome to Blogging :) We miss the 6 of you but love you more :)