Monday, September 15, 2008
Banzai Slide!!
So here is the wonderful slide we all see at Costco and everytime we go there we think "oh lets just get it....no it is way too much money" and walk away. Well after about 5 times of having that conversation to ourselves Erick came home with this crazy slide! The kiddos were so excited as was I. Living in Az without a pool is just pretty much a SIN in my book. So yes we are currently living in sin! Anyways, the kids as you can see had a blast, they played for hours on this thing day after day after day. However, the stinkin thing kept breaking waterlines. So after hauling it back to Costco 4 yes, I said 4 times we decided to get our money back and buy food storage! All in all we used it for the better part of the summer so it served its purpose but I wish it would not have broke. Hopefully next year they will build a better slide. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is such a neat slide! I wish they had those when i was a kid :) LOL Dericks "death defying jumps" Crack me up! You're kiddies are so silly!
Looks like it is just fun at your house all the time! Claria is you through and through. I was going through some old photos and found one of me, you and Sandee. It made me laugh..and Jason laughed harder than me. When are we gonna get together?
I will never forget when Derick came over to play one day. He and Halle were outside and he comes in with this incredibly worried look and says to me at age 3, "Halle is freakin crazy". He gave me the best laugh that day. He looks like the crazy one in these pictures. Love you guys.
Lisa
seriously...can we come over!! I covet that slide. I wanted it so bad...Kent said NO way...it will kill his beloved grass. I guys the grass is more important than my happiness..oh and my kids, it would be for them (of course!) ;)
We were looking in to getting one of those. How big was it? Did it take up a large part of your backyard? I wanted to buy that one. I think food storage is a senible thing tobuy with our economy going to down the tubes.
Post a Comment