Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Big Brother!

Uncle C.C. told Derick he is a white belt Ninja (whatever that is) and he was teaching him his signature move. He promised Derick that if he knocked him out he would wake him up right away! Derick was not so sure about this plan!


So my big brother C.C. came to town to visit this week. He moved to Colorado a couple of years ago and we have seen him much since he moved. So tonight he came over to our house to visit and play with all the kids. I wanted a good picture of me C.C. and Chloe' but that is pretty much impossible with C.C. involved. It is probably harder to get him to sit still and smile than all 4 of my kids! I am the third child of 4, My oldest brother Zach is in prison right now but is coming home in Jan. 09. We are very happy for him and pray that he will have the strength to stay on the right path this time. Zach is a very sweet gentle man and a wonderful loving brother. C.C. is pretty much the funniest person you will ever meet. This is no lie, anyone that has met him will attest to that. We talk on the phone often and he is the one that gave me the nickname chingolly. He always tells me he loves me before we hang up and I love that. Chloe' is my little sister and now my across the street neighbor!!! She is my best friend. Chloe' and I have so much fun together. She also has 4 kiddos and our kids are so happy to be so close. Her and I don't get to spend as much time together as we thought we would. I love having her so close. I love my siblings, we are all very close to eachother. We all know how much we love one another and that is a blessing. I wish C.C. lived closer I want my children to know him better. Thanks for visiting us Uncle C.C. we all love you so much!!


4 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

Tell Chloe that I it was so nice to have Lily in Young Womens yesterday! She was the only one who actually participated and she even said the closing prayer! She is welcome to come anytime!

The Garbison family said...

Your new hairstyle is so cute!! (Or at least, new to me since I've been away from Maricopa for a while!!)

The Welly's said...

I think it is awesome that you are close to your siblings. Chloe seems like a sweet person and fun person. Have fun.

Skeeter said...

I love your family! C.C. I love this guy!! He's as bad as Brice when it comes to getting pics of. Zach... gotta love him.