Derick and his hero!! He really does idolize his Daddy. Derick is 6years old now and he has the most tender little heart. Don't get me wrong he is awnrey as heck but he gets that honest from his Dad! However, if he upsets me he usually get's very upset that I am mad. I try so hard not to have him feel that way but it is just who he is. He is always helping the little kids and is SUPER patient. He loves his baby Paizly and is always willing to help me with her. When it comes to housework Derick struggles a little but if you give him an outside chore he get's right on it. He loves to help me in the kitchen too! He really is an all around good little boy. I love him so much and so much enjoy being his Mommy. I am so glad that he is our 1st child. He is a great example to the others and is constantly looking out for them. Poor little guy he inherited my "worry wart" syndrome so he is always sort of in panic mode when any of the little kids are around water or the road or any situation that may be potentially dangerous. It is very sweet. I love my Bubba!!
1 comment:
Isn't it cute when boys love their dads-- Gage's idol is his dad! He wants to dress like him & do everything he does...he has many of Kent's mannerisms that he's picked up. I just love little boys!! And Derick is a cutie!
Post a Comment