Here she is in all her perfections at 3 days old.
She weighd 9lbs 1oz. My friend Jenny Biggs does the most amazing newborn photo shoots! Her blog is http://www.jennybiggs.typepad.com/ check her out!!
So Nov. 2nd came and went like any other day...EXCEPT it wasn't just any other day it was a very special day for my baby girl! She is now a little 1 year old!! I have come to terms with this fact and did enjoy the day very much! We had a double birthday party with her cousin Blayne with whom she shares a birthday. All her cousins except Kyle and Britt were there to celebrate. She is such a blessed baby girl with so much family that adore her. Papa Roland and Grandma get the prize for the FAVORITE gift, a stuffed puppy dog that claps as it sings BINGO! Paiz is obsessed!! However, to be PC, we would like to thank everyone for the gifts you gave her. (they just have nothing on that dang dog!However, in all honesty, I will never forgive Papa and Grandma for it!!)
Paiz, just started walking a couple days before her birthday and she thinks she can run with the big kids now. She also has 4 teeth!! She say's Mama and Daddy! She loves to dance when any music is played which is darling. She is a big ole chunk of love weighing in at 24lbs!! And my favorite thing she does right now is when you hold her she lays her hand on your back and pats it until you pat hers. If you stop she pats you again until you start again. If she is upsed she will come up to you and pat your leg until you pat her back. It is so sweet!! I love my baby girl so much and am so thankful for her 1st year of life and every moment I share with her, she is an amazing baby with such a sweet nature. I pray that her little life will be full of peace, love and happiness that she will stay close to the Lord throughout all her life. I am so thankful to my Heavenly Father for blessing me with my children, I do know that I am blessed to be a Mother. It is a divine gift that I cherish and strive to improve at each day. Thanks to everyone for your comments about my psyco breakdown's but really... I am better now. I do it with each child!! It's just what I do!!
Love to you all!!
6 comments:
What sweet photos!!!!
She's so sweet! I love her cute lil' teeth! It's awesome that you're enjoying her as much as you can:)
Shes so cute Molly!
Happy Birthday to Paizly! She is adorable!
She is so precious! You are seriously the best mom! I am amazed that you can have 18 kids at your house and keep you sanity. I will have to take lessons from you one day. :)
I'm bored and stuck in bed so I started looking at old bloggies. I didn't know Paizly and my Missy share a b-day! Such a cutie I just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks.
Post a Comment