Monday, November 17, 2008

Soccer!!

Ryan Wresh
Kaden McKenzie

Gavin Callister



Derick making a goal!!



Hunter Jones!




Paiz and her Daddy!! ( I just loved this picture and had to throw it in!)
So Derick started soccer again this last month. His team has pretty much all his best buddies on it! They have a really great time playing all together. The games are pretty exciting too...this is far better than his first year when he was 4, we have ruled out sports for the kids until they are at least 5 and kind of understand what they are doing!! Derick is really good at sports, he is kind of a natural athlete. He is VERY competitive, which is good and bad. He and Hunter keep track of how many goals each one gets every game to see what one did better!! (they don't keep score at these games, which if you ask me is totally lame!! These kids need to know how to loose and win!) ANYWAYS...
I know I am posting a lot right now but we had a very busy weekend!!




1 comment:

Steve and Sarah said...

It was definetly Dericks game on Saturday! Those boys are so fun to watch. Now we need to teach them to work together and compete against the other team not each other!!! I agree this has been a fun season