
So I had to get the 4th photo from the 4th file on my computer and post it!! I was so excited when I saw what picture it was! This is one of my BEST FRIENDS Courtney's wedding!! Karina, Courtney and I have beed best friends since HighSchool and have been through so much together. We have always been there for eachother no matter what is going on in our lives. Both of these girls has been at the birth of all of my children except Paiz...she took too long! And I have been there for the birth of their babies too! I love these two girls so much and am so so thankful they are my friends & that I know that no matter how much time has passed we can pick up right where we left off like it has only been a day!
I love you miss Court and KoKo!!!
thanks for tagging me Tracy!! I tag....Misty, Virginia and Shay!
2 comments:
Ohhh... I love you too!
Molly, How cute is your blog! I love it! add me... Skeeter & Jerod Allen. WAY CUTE KIDS!!! So fun!!!
Post a Comment