Saturday, November 13, 2010

Baby #5!!!

So here it is....The OFFICIAL announcement!!  We are expecting our 5th Baby and could not be more excited about this sweet baby.  I am due March 29th.  I can't believe we will have five children, what a BLESSING.  We "tried" for 6 months to get pregnant.  I have so many friends that struggle to get pregnant.  I feel so blessed that we can easily conceive children.  I recognize this as a true blessing, and I think it is obvious in that we are having our 5th child in 8 years that we do NOT take this for granted.  I am JUST as excited for this little baby to join our family as I was the first time around.  

We had to go to a genetic specialist as I am considered "high risk" because this is my 5th pregnancy and I am over 30. haha it makes me laugh.  My pregnancy has been text book!  I LOVED this Ultrasound...This picture of our little GIRL is AMAZING to me.  She kept her face covered the enitre time little stinker!  She was so calm and cooperative.  The tech kept commenting on how calm she is.  That is the same thing a different tech told me at my other U/S.
Sweet Lyndee Louise...We can't wait to meet you!  You are SO loved already!
(On a side note...this picture of her is a 3D ultra sound at 11 weeks gestation.  She is TEENY tiny.  People say they are not babies at this age...I will never understand this, never)

No comments: