So my friend Natalie had a craft night at her house. It was so fun and I had seen this awesome wreath on a blog that I stock. I got all the supplies for myself to make one and two other friends. I also got the stuff to make one for my Sister In Law Ashley. Well....7 hours later, I finished! With the help of my friend Karen. I would not have finished if not for her! I love it but can't bring myself to hang it on my door, for fear something might happen to it! Then Sunday Morning Paiz was so excited about her little outfit we had to take some pictures of her. This is one of my favorite skirts of hers. She is so darling in all her stubbornness! Claira is never one to miss a photo op! I love my little girls! HAPPY SPRING!




No comments:
Post a Comment