
Sisters.... I thought I better put a picture in here and do a little more "blog worthy" post rather than ramblings of Molly. I had like 7 picture in que and this is the only one that uploaded...thats my blog luck! I am sort of happy that this is it though...Look at those beautiful girls! Sisters. Claira is such a sweet sister. She is always the first one there if someone is hurt with an icebag in hand. (she thinks an icebag heals everything) She is such a little Mommy. Paiz is so funny and LOVES her big sister! I know these two will be best friends for life. What a blessing to have a sister. I love my sister so much, we are so close and have been through so much together. Chloe' may be straight CRAZY but that's why we love her!! She is beautiful and amazing and funny and perfect for me!! Here's a little shout out to SISTERS!!!
2 comments:
Amen to that! Molly, I got your call the other day and was so glad to hear from you. We miss your family terribly. I was talking to Ammon, because he is the one with the crazy schedule, and we were thinking in the next couple of Saturday's. We will come out there. Love you guys and I totally love this post, because I love my sister so so much.
I am totally jealous! Yeah for sisters!
Post a Comment