
A couple of weeks ago Claira Joe came in and said "Mom, I have a loosed tooth!!" I sort of thought she was just wishful thinking because Derick didn't loose any teeth until 1st grade! However, I felt it and sure enough...It was "LOOSED!" So everyday she worked on it and wiggled it and wiggled it. My Mom is the "Master tooth puller" When they lived in Lehi, all the Ward kids would come over and have her pull their teeth and she would give them a dollar. She has the kids put their hand where she can see it and if it hurts they put up one finger and she stops. Claira was super brave! She let Meemaw pull that tooth!! Here is the dollar and her tooth! She was so excited!!


That night the Toothfairy came and left Claira another 5 DOLLARS and glitter ALL OVER!!! Such excitement in the Farabee home!!
4 comments:
i love when the tooth fairy leaves fairy dust! only happens rarely here tho, lol, i think it's only been twice! how fun they sure grow up fast. such a cutie.
Ryan wants to lose a tooth soooo bad! Everyday he asks me if he has a loose tooth! Way to go Claira!
I really cant keep up with all the teeth dropping around here. This toothfairy is running out of steam. The gifts used to be creative and fun, now it is so often that it is whatever we can find laying around! So sad.
How fun!!! She is so cute and I can't believe how big Paizley is getting! She looks so grown up in that sister photo!
Post a Comment