Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kash is 4!!!

We have been waiting for this day for quite a few weeks/months around our house. Kash almost DAILY asked me "Mommy, is I'm 4 yet?" So when the day finally came, I was SO excited to tell him YES my Kashie you are 4 NOW!! Over the few weeks prior to his birthday I would ask him what kind of party he wanted. He changed his mind quite a bit. From...cowboy to Rocket ship to Mickey Mouse??? Finally he decided SUPER HERO. SO when I asked him what super hero that really stumped him. He like most little boy's likes Spider Man and Super Man and any other super strong, fast, magical fictional character. Well....he just could not decide and we have a book called CTR Boy. It talks about a little boy that becomes basically his own kind of Super Hero by choosing the right. So I took it one step further and told Kash that we could have a CTR Boy Party and Save the day by Choosing the Right and HE LOVED IT!! I had planned to make these super cute capes, but in true Molly fashion I panic'ed at the thought of making them so I hired a friend!! They turned out awesome and when I brought them out at the party they were a HUGE HIT!! And still are in our house!

Here is my Sweet Kash at age 1. I SO love that face!! He is such a sweet boy. Everone that sees him tells me how beautiful he is. I am not sure he will appreciate that when he is older but he is so beautiful to me!

These pregnancy pictures were taken 4 days before I had Kash. My friend Jenny took them. She does THE MOST AMAZING photography. I had never before or since done a pregnancy shoot with any of my other kids, so I treasure these pictures. I love being pregnant, I love knowing my sweet baby is there and feeling them is indescribable. I also look at these pictures and think HOLY COW Claira is a baby!! What were we thinking??? OHHHHH that's right...we weren't!!!
On Kash's actual birthday Judy came over and made homemade spaghetti for us. It was such a nice treat and the kids were lovin the dinner!! Derick's friend Jacob was over to swim and hang out with us. We all love Judy and are thankful she is part of our family!

THE BIRTHDAY BOY!!! HAPPY TO BE 4!


Of course these pictures are all jumbled up because I am not smart enough to figure out how to upload them in order!! These last two are at the hospital. Again my amazing friend came to the hospital literally moments after he was born to take some beautiful photos of our sweet baby boy. He was our smallest baby weighing 8'7. He was beautiful and perfect and precious from the moment he entered this world. I am so thankful I am his Momma. I adore this little boy, his sweet silly little voice. His contagious laugh. His witty little sense of humor. Everything about him is amazing to me. Happy Birthday Kash, We LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!!












5 comments:

Briana said...

How cute is that! You are seriously the cutest mom! I hope I am half the mom you are! Happy Birthday Kash!!

Martin Family said...

So Fun! Happy Happy Birthday Kash!!!

Steve and Sarah said...

What a fun party idea. I love Kash, he is the funniest little guy. Time has seriously flown by!

CassiB said...

how cute! those capes are awesome! looks like he had a great day! i love the preggo pics, i've never been brave enough to do that with mine.

Darren and Natalie said...

Seriously cute! I was wondering where those fabulous capes came from:)