
Let me start by saying....I SERIOUSLY can't STAND going to the freakin ZOO!!!
BUT!! We had family in town and this was one of the things they wanted to do and my children LOVE going so being the nice Mother that I am!!! I reluctantly went. The company was great! I loved visiting with my Uncle Brad and Aunt Shauna and their kids. The weather was PERFECT 77 I think! The ZOO was well....the same dang thing I have seen over and over and over agian!! Oh well....I need to just get over it! I am sure I am griping in this picture just as I am now!! :)

This is Paizly's new "stink eye" face! She gives it quite often to strangers or siblings that may not know about HER personal space!! This was after a LONG day at the Zoo.

This is the only picture I have of all the kids :( I can't believe I did not do better with the cousins shot! But here we are checking out some sleeping animal I am sure that is probably 4 miles away hiding behind a rock or a tree of somesort!

It was my cousin Kenzie's 19th birthday so I attempted to make a purse cake! It turned out pretty cute. It looked better from far away...as do most of us!! :)

The highlight of the Zoo for all of us was the Camel Ride!! $15 and 45 seconds later is was OVER! BUT for those smiles it was WELL WORTH IT!!!
We had so much fun with the Thorpes!! I was so sad to see them leave. Once a year is just not near enough! We hope to visit them this Summer! Thanks for making Spring Break so fun this year! We love you guys!!
3 comments:
I am right there with you about the zoo....Is there nothing else that can satisfy our chillins as much as the zoo. Also, Erick did a smashing job on the bench, looks great. The best investment we ever made, you'll LOVE it.
lol, i just posted about how much i love the zoo! but that's also because i only go like once every 5 years. but that purse cake is awesome, great job! glad you updated, it's fun to get to know your cute family some more.
How darling are you? Love the purse cake:)
Post a Comment