Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life on the FARM!!!

This is Aces the newest member of the F&A Farm!! The guys are now buying goats and sheep for some of their Contracts and every few days it seems one has a baby or two!! This little girl's Momma did not take to her so she has to be bottle fed 4 times a day!!
We spent this Sunday evening at Uncle Chris and Auntie Ashley's house feeding the baby animals and playing in the backyard. It was a super fun family night. Derick climbed to the top of their swingset playhouse!!

Kashie visiting Aces!
We also have two baby cows that have to be bottle fed 2 times a day. The first day was quite a treat as Ashely and myself did it with 2 9oz water bottles and a goats bottle nipple! They get 32oz. a feeding. I had flip flops on and Ash had her NEW sneakers on. I about got my foot broke and her shoes are now good farming shoes!! The babies thought we were their Mommies and would not get off of us. They were looking for milk in ALL THE WRONG PLACES!!! We were laughing so hard we could hardly handle the task at hand! (Erick and Chris were out of town) so the chores were up to us!! We also had to get 3 goats heads/horns unstuck from the fence! If only someone would have been filming us we could quite possibly be rich!!!
Here are the boy's playing with the cows!

They are so sweet and the kids love being in with them. In fact Blayne pretty much found his new best buddy!!
Derick got to do their evening feeding. What a good little Cowboy!
And little Miss Kenzie just looked so darling on the fence I had to take her picture!!









6 comments:

Briana said...

So much fun!! It makes me miss home so bad! I love that kids get these experiences.

Sarah Mickalson said...

I love hearing your guys stories from the 'farm'. Ash updates me almost everyday and it totally makes my day!

Anonymous said...

Fun. I think we might have to make a special trip one of the days we are there next week just to experience some of that. Olivia would LOOOVE those babies!

The Johnson Family said...

Looks like fun!! How do you keep up?? I can barely keep up with my kids let alone with anything else!!

Jessica Rodgers said...

You have such a talent with the camera. I just found your blog and love to get updates since we arent in the same ward anymore

Skeeter said...

Such cute kids Molly!!! Makes me miss Lehi so much!!!!