Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NKOTB Review

This was after the last song.....HANGIN' TOUGH!!! It was AWESOME!!!


They did a tribute to Pat Tillman. It was really cool.

Amber, Joe and ME!!
Me and Ashley So I really was not sure what to expect from the concert. I was hoping they would not dissapoint. When we got there we were surrounded by hundreds of middle aged women dressed like hoochie mammas!! It was pretty funny. The concert opener was Natasha Bedingfield who other than her horrible half mullet hair-cut was awesome!!! She really got the crowd going and hiped up for the boys to come out! When they came out my ears rang...seriously the screaming was crazy loud! They did a lot of their old songs which was great and a fair share of their new stuff. Needless to say I soon will be adding a NKOTB folder on my IPOD! Their new stuff is great! I think the best part of it was watching them sing and dance and when they would catch eye contact with oneanother they would smile or laugh a little, like "are we really doing this again?" All in all it was probably the best concert I have ever been too!! It even beat American Idol if you can believe that? It was so much fun dancing and singing and screaming at Donnie....who is just as cute as I remembered and he can dance!!! So thanks #1 to my wonderful hubby for staying home with all the kiddos so I could go and dance all night!! & #2 to Amber for a SUPER FUN NIGHT!!!
Sorry the pics are not better, my little camera was working double time to get those!!!

4 comments:

Briana said...

I have been waiting for you to post pictures :) Looks like a ton of fun!

Gailine said...

I love Natasha Bedingfield. It sounds like you guys had so much fun. You must have been close up.

Memory said...

I am soooooo JEALOUS! I want to go SOOO BAD! I loved them when I was younger! Jordan was my fave though! How fun for you to get to go and act like a teen again! Miss you

Becky said...

I cannot believe you were there...so funny. I loved them back in the 90's!!