Seriously...how cute are these two!!?? Claira asked Paiz if she wanted to dress up like Princesses. Off they went. They told Erick and I to wait for their fashion show and this is how they came out. Their own impression of themselves as a Princess.
I LOVE IT!! This is honestly a perfect description of each of their personalities. Claira Joe is so beautiful and free spirited. She is all about Peace and Love. From her leopard headband to the cell phone in hand! Watch out!!! Paiz could not be more girly if she tried. High Heels, pink purse and tiara included! She is such a little sassy girl! I love having 2 daughters. It is so fun. I love how different they are but also thier similarities are so fun to see. They are beautiful girls and I hope that they will always know what beauties they are, inside and out!
Paiz had her first Dance Recitle this Month.
I love her little ballet feet.
Not a very good shot of her and her class but it will do!
Claira Joe lost her 1st top tooth!! She was being silly in bed and acting like she was mad and she bit her pillow. She then came running in saying "My tooth fell out! My tooth fell out!" Sure enough!
Such a beautiful girl!! I love her little toothless smile!




No comments:
Post a Comment