Saturday, August 15, 2009

Father's and Son's Campout!

The ROARING fire!!
A little boy plaing with the fishing worms!! Look at the smile on that face!

Kyle, Derick and Matthew hanging out shooting airsoft guns. Derick loves his big cousins and wants to do whatever they do! Thanks boys for being such good examples to Derick and Kash!

I have no idea what they are doing here, but it looks REALLY INTENSE!!

Doing a little craw-fishing!!
Derick got one!!! Derick loves to do anything outside. Camping is his element. He is just like his Daddy!!
Fishing!!
Blayne and Kash and Uncle Chris with the BIG CATCH!!


Brothers. This picture is not a great one but I like that they are together! I LOVE this picture!! This is all the Farabee boys!! (Minus little Brody who was too little this year and Uncle Tim who is Serving in Korea in the USAF) What a great shot with the Camera Timer. Good job Honey!!











No comments: