Monday, December 8, 2008

Funny picture!!


This is Derick when he was 2. It was Game Season and we were up in the mountains working with Daddy. This Elk head was mounted on our reefer truck and when we had a lot of hunters in at once and Erick and I both had to work and could not keep a close enough eye on Derick as hunters backed in and out this is where we would put him! He LOVED IT! The hunters all got a kick out of it too! Many of them knew him from infancy so they loved seeing him grow each year! We miss that part of the business. Game season was a lot of work but it was also a really great family time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Derick is such a cutie! I'm a little sad that we may not get to watch him and Gavin grow together anymore (I say may not because we may come back to Maricopa someday). I hope you still come up north for Labor and Memorial weekend tournaments and we can see you at least then.

Skeeter said...

That is awesome! Great picture!

Taylor and Stephanie Haught said...

I miss little Derrick, what a cutie he is!